ISO 14001:2015 Internal Auditor
A course designed to provide participants with the knowledge and skills required to perform internal audits of an Environmental Management System against ISO 14001:2015, following the guidance provided in ISO 19011:2018 for Auditing Practices.
*You will receive your Exemplar Global (RABQSA) certificate after being deemed competent during the examination process.
Benefits of ISO 14001:2015
ISO 14001 helps organizations to be more effective in utilizing resources and reducing waste. Improving their environmental performance, the organizations can gain competitive advantages and the trust of stakeholders. Some of the key benefits of ISO 14001 are:
- Comply with current and future statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Contribute to a better company reputation and increase the confidence of stakeholders.
- Reduce waste and costs by improving processes, allowing the organization to set a competitive and financial advantage.
- Integrate suppliers in the organization's business systems encouraging better environmental performance.
The ISO 14001:2015 Internal Auditor certification will provide you with the knowledge and skills required to become an Internal Auditor for Environmental Management Systems and to implement the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 in the organization.
- Understand the application and requirements of ISO 14001:2015.
- Establish the evidence needed to demonstrate conformity to ISO 14001:2015 and the interpretation of the standard to conduct internal audits.
- Understand and apply the process-approach auditing and the value-added auditing practices.
Environmental Management Systems. ISO 14001:2015
Auditing Management Systems. ISO 19011:2018
Meet your instructor
Marco A. Pardave
- Member of the ISO TC 176 (ISO 9000 Series) and ISO TC 207 (ISO 14000) Technical Committees
- Member of the Spanish Translation Task Group of ISO 9001-2015, ISO 14001: 2015 ISO 26000,
- Delegate of ISO TC 215 for the integration of Latin American governments in the Committee for the development of standards for health informatics;
- Former Coordinator of the Mexican Delegation to ISO TC 215 Informatics for Health;
- Panelist Member of the two Forums on Standardization and Interoperability of Health Data and Ministerial Policy Dialogue on Standardization of the World Health Organization (´WHO´), Geneva, Switzerland; 2013 and 2014
- President of the Global Forum On ISO Updates 2006, Miami Florida, in collaboration with Florida International University
- President of the Global Forum on ISO Updates 2010, Galapagos, Ecuador, in collaboration with ESPOL and MIPRO
- Coordinator of the ISO 28000 mirror Committee representing Mexico as delegate
- Chrysler - SQA Implementation Medal achieving 92% national integration of parts for trucks and 88% for cars; 1986
- Cannon, Japan - Achievement medal for the best solution in optimization processes for the production of “Kami Komi”; 1978
Please, fill the form below to reserve your spot.