ISO 45001:2018 Foundations
Understand the requirements of ISO 45001:2018 in a hands-approach course with real-situation practices. Learn the foundations of ISO 45001:2018 and its application for an OH&S Management System.
*You will receive your Exemplar Global (RABQSA) certificate after being deemed competent during the examination process.
Benefits of ISO 45001:2018
ISO 45001 helps organizations to implement and manage their Occupational Health & Safety Management System, delivering effective policies and objectives that allow the organization to identify and handle their risks, improving their OH&S performance. Some of the key benefits of ISO 45001 are:
- Increase productivity through the reduction of absenteeism and staff turnover.
- Reduce workplace incidents and lowering the costs of insurance premiums.
- Encourage employees to take an active role in their OH&S through a health and safety culture.
- Meet legal and regulatory requirements.
The ISO 45001:2018 Foundations course will provide you with the knowledge to understand the application of the ISO 45001 standard.
- Understand the application of an OH&S Management System in the context of ISO 45001:2018.
- Comprehend the application of risk-based thinking and process management.
- Understand and obtain the knowledge to apply the ISO 45001:2015 requirements within the organization.
OH&S Management Systems. ISO 45001:2018
Meet your instructor
Marco A. Pardave
- Member of the ISO TC 176 (ISO 9000 Series) and ISO TC 207 (ISO 14000) Technical Committees
- Member of the Spanish Translation Task Group of ISO 9001-2015, ISO 14001: 2015 ISO 26000,
- Delegate of ISO TC 215 for the integration of Latin American governments in the Committee for the development of standards for health informatics;
- Former Coordinator of the Mexican Delegation to ISO TC 215 Informatics for Health;
- Panelist Member of the two Forums on Standardization and Interoperability of Health Data and Ministerial Policy Dialogue on Standardization of the World Health Organization (´WHO´), Geneva, Switzerland; 2013 and 2014
- President of the Global Forum On ISO Updates 2006, Miami Florida, in collaboration with Florida International University
- President of the Global Forum on ISO Updates 2010, Galapagos, Ecuador, in collaboration with ESPOL and MIPRO
- Coordinator of the ISO 28000 mirror Committee representing Mexico as delegate
- Chrysler - SQA Implementation Medal achieving 92% national integration of parts for trucks and 88% for cars; 1986
- Cannon, Japan - Achievement medal for the best solution in optimization processes for the production of “Kami Komi”; 1978
Please, fill the form below to reserve your spot.