ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor
A course designed to provide participants with the knowledge and skills required to perform internal audits of a Quality Management System against ISO 9001:2015, following the guidance provided in ISO 19011:2018 for Auditing Practices.
Includes a GSP Certificate of Attainment
Includes a GSP Certificate of Attainment &
an Exemplar Global Certificate
*You will receive your Exemplar Global (RABQSA) certificate after being deemed competent during the examination process.
Benefits of ISO 9001:2015
ISO 9001 helps businesses and organizations to be more efficient and improve customer satisfaction. Some of the benefits that ISO 9001 brings to any organization are:
- Assess the overall context of the organization, identifying who is affected by your work and what they expect from you. This will enable you to state your objectives and identify new business opportunities.
- Focus on your customer, meet their needs and exceed their expectations, which can lead to loyal customers and increased business for your organization.
- Align processes within the organization for a better understanding, increasing productivity to allow your organization work in a more efficient way.
- Meet necessary statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Identify and address the risks associated with your organization.
The ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor certification will provide you with the knowledge and skills required to become an internal auditor and implement the standard at any organization.
- Understand the application of Quality Management Principles in the context of ISO 9001:2015.
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 9001:2015 standard focusing on relevance and added value of each finding.
- Understand and obtain the skills to conduct ISO 9001:2015 internal audits.
- Relate the quality management system to the organizational products, including services, and operational processes.
Quality Management Systems. ISO 9001:2015
Auditing Management Systems. ISO 19011:2018
Meet your instructor
Marco A. Pardave
- Member of the ISO TC 176 (ISO 9000 Series) and ISO TC 207 (ISO 14000) Technical Committees
- Member of the Spanish Translation Task Group of ISO 9001-2015, ISO 14001: 2015 ISO 26000,
- Delegate of ISO TC 215 for the integration of Latin American governments in the Committee for the development of standards for health informatics;
- Former Coordinator of the Mexican Delegation to ISO TC 215 Informatics for Health;
- Panelist Member of the two Forums on Standardization and Interoperability of Health Data and Ministerial Policy Dialogue on Standardization of the World Health Organization (´WHO´), Geneva, Switzerland; 2013 and 2014
- President of the Global Forum On ISO Updates 2006, Miami Florida, in collaboration with Florida International University
- President of the Global Forum on ISO Updates 2010, Galapagos, Ecuador, in collaboration with ESPOL and MIPRO
- Coordinator of the ISO 28000 mirror Committee representing Mexico as delegate
- Chrysler - SQA Implementation Medal achieving 92% national integration of parts for trucks and 88% for cars; 1986
- Cannon, Japan - Achievement medal for the best solution in optimization processes for the production of “Kami Komi”; 1978