Integrated Management Systems Lead Auditor
ISO 9001:2015 | ISO 14001:2015 | ISO 45001:2018
Understand the application of each standard and acquire the knowledge to carry out and lead audits for and Integrated Management System in a unique and dynamic course that integrates experiences from real situations.
*The Exemplar Global Competency Certificate is awarded by earning a Proficient degree during the exam.
ISO 9001:2015 / 14001:2015 / ISO 45001:2018 /
Live-Online Course with Exemplar Global Certification
Benefits of an Integrated Management System
An integrated management system helps businesses and organizations to be more efficient, enabling the alignment of different functions and areas within the organization. Some of the benefits of an IMS are:
- Having a broad perspective of the context of the organization, allowing an understanding of elements that affect customer satisfaction, and taking into account the interested parties of the organization.
- Eliminate redundancies within the organization. With an IMS, the organization can find similar activities, enabling to consolidate components of the management system, reducing time and costs for the organization.
- Optimize the implementation and maintenance of the organization Management System, including the auditing processes. With the high-level structure, companies can optimize their resources while taking advantage of an IMS.
This unique program will allow you to obtain the knowledge to lead and implement an Integrated Management System under the following standards: ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018.
Our team of instructors incorporates their real-world experiences and makes this comprehensive certification interactive, dynamic and enlightening.
Learn the correct interpretation of each standard and how to use it as a powerful tool to add value in every audit to organizations.
Quality Management Systems. ISO 9001:2015
Environmental Management Systems. ISO 14001:2015
OHS Management Systems. ISO 45001:2018
Auditing Management Systems. ISO 19011:2018
Team Leader. ISO 19011:2018
Meet your instructor
Marco A. Pardave
- Member of the ISO TC 176 (ISO 9000 Series) and ISO TC 207 (ISO 14000) Technical Committees
- Member of the Spanish Translation Task Group of ISO 9001-2015, ISO 14001: 2015 ISO 26000,
- Delegate of ISO TC 215 for the integration of Latin American governments in the Committee for the development of standards for health informatics;
- Former Coordinator of the Mexican Delegation to ISO TC 215 Informatics for Health;
- Panelist Member of the two Forums on Standardization and Interoperability of Health Data and Ministerial Policy Dialogue on Standardization of the World Health Organization (´WHO´), Geneva, Switzerland; 2013 and 2014
- President of the Global Forum On ISO Updates 2006, Miami Florida, in collaboration with Florida International University
- President of the Global Forum on ISO Updates 2010, Galapagos, Ecuador, in collaboration with ESPOL and MIPRO
- Coordinator of the ISO 28000 mirror Committee representing Mexico as delegate
- Chrysler - SQA Implementation Medal achieving 92% national integration of parts for trucks and 88% for cars; 1986
- Cannon, Japan - Achievement medal for the best solution in optimization processes for the production of “Kami Komi”; 1978